Last of the Dodgers for now. If you liked these, let me know and maybe we can convince Dylan to write some more. >)
I’m off once again next Thursdayish… around there… see ya guys later!
I sea deep meaning in this one.
et tu Niv? et tu?
Ok since i know alot about swtor i am going to anser some of your questions
1. The sith inquisitor has 2 specs assasin and sorcerr you want sorcerer becase its lightning and healing
2. The bounty hunter healing spec is the “mercenary spec” and heals by calling down probes
3.The maurader is more like a fury warrior (2 lightsabers)
4. Each side has 4 classes on each side and they counter part each other (smuggler is a counter part to imperial agent same mechsnics but still diffrent)
5. Each 2 advanced class of each class is very diffrent, you cant chsnge your advanced class, but there are 3 trees for each advanced class 2 unique 1 shared wifh both advanced classes, so each class has a total of 5 trees you can only pick 2 trees and the 1 shared
6. Once you leave your starter planet you go to a spacestation where you pick up your crew skills, turn in medals (dropped from tuff mobs and tuff quests) and resive your advanced class from a special trainer and you can preview each spec before you pick, then you get s bag with special gear for thr sdvanced class you picked (for example if you picked a sith maurader you get. 2nd lightsaber)
nice overview there!
think I might have to play a “mercenary spec” just to make macros saying “___ just got healed with my probe”
Oh that coffin race is a rattaki and well there is a sith warrior tanking advanced class the jaggernaught (mis-spelled)
And you get your starship at level 16
yeah, starship is pretty cool… hope they come out with more “visual” customizations with it.
NAME — Get a Gravatar
NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
© 2010-2011 Jester Brand | Powered by WordPress with ComicPress | Advertise